I don't think that this:
is what was meant by this:
Maybe Ms. Sidoriak meant something more along the lines of:
- It's not crazy to go to bed at 9pm on a Friday so you can run 22 miles with your best friends at 4am on Saturday.
- It's totally acceptable to organize your kitchen by placing the things you know taste best after a hard workout/long run/race where you can reach them with minimal effort.
- Suddenly, your running shoes are taking over your closet (and entryway...and shopping budget).
- You really won't consider dating people who aren't runners (or at least active in some sport) because seriously, you have to be a special kind of person to understand that the lucky sports bra MUST be clean before races and no, I can't just wear whatever socks happen to be clean. I have Socks.
- Two words: Body. Glide.
- Naps. I need them. My cat loves me for this :)
- The words "Oh, it's just a half marathon" have been uttered from your lips.
What's your defining marathoner (or runner) moment?