What did I resolve to do? Well:
- Stop being late to basically everything. Hrm. Well. I think I was doing better (for a while).
- Pass area exams and become a bona fide PhD student! Teehee. Still working on this one :(
- Have my prelim defense either done or scheduled by Christmas. Bahahaha. See previous resolution.
- ROAD TRIP! Probably to Rocky Mountain National Park (sans Manwich) DONE! Still working on the posts to recap the trip...
- Run a marathon (and not Oprah-run either...) DONE! Qualified for Boston too! BAM.
- 2500 miles for this year! DONE! Up to 2600+ :)
- Be the absolutely bestest friend I can be...so no more mail slacking this year! Maybe I'll even get a monthly update email together! DONE! (I think) Even if I did mail out J's Christmas present a teensy tiny little bit late and may have forgotten K's birthday...
- I will stop dicking around with Rhapsody in Blue and learn the entire thing. Yeah. About that...I did start to learn clarinet though...
Meh. I guess 50% isn't bad, right? Let's see what's up for this new year!
My 2013 New Year's Resolutions/Goals:
- Pass area exams and become a bona fide PhD student!
- Have my prelim defense DONE by the end of summer semester
- Run another marathon in less than 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Learn how to play the clarinet
- Run at least 3 miles every single day of 2013
- Since I am single (according to the IRS and wedding reception DJs), I'm going to catch at least one bouquet at a wedding
- Take another road trip! Possibly the East Coast this time? We'll see :)
Happy New Year to you all! Good luck with your goals, and may we avoid 'end of the world' predictions in 2013.